Rita's Bed and Breakfast Liverpool
Looking for a memorable getaway?
Come to Rita's Bed and Breakfast in Liverpool, England!
Tel: +44 (0)151 289988
Mob: +44 (0)7891 878564
Here, you will get the best of everything. Our B&B offers virtually all the amenities of a hotel, but in a cosy, intimate setting. Each of our rooms is newly decorated with comfort in mind. "Sink" into a lush, box-spring mattress and let your cares float away.
The beds are so comfortable, that guests often say that they wish they had gone to bed earlier!
We are situated a little over 5 minutes from the city centre and close to Aintree Race Course and the stadiums of both Premier League clubs Liverpool "Anfield" and Everton "Goodison Park". We are also far enough away to guarantee a good, quiet night's sleep.
A variety of room sizes and features are available including family rooms. Our double rooms have two double beds in them, which really makes them twin doubles. We always assign a maximum of two guests to a double room unless we are requested to do otherwise.
Although we do not have rooms en-suite, there are plenty of shower and toilet facilities available.
We also offer the following:
- Free, high-speed, wireless internet access
- 24-hour access to the premises
The rate is £35 per person per night and does not include breakfast.
Please note that any unsettled amounts are due in cash on arrival.
Please call for reservations! *2
Tel: +44 (0)151 264 9482
Mob: +44 (0)7891 878564
Reservation Terms & Conditions
Anyone making / confirming a reservations agrees to the following
1. Any booking must be reconfirmed five days before the booking date in order to guarantee your room(s) unless paid in advance.
2. Payment will be requested upon arrival in full.
3. Payment through PayPal is required for deposits for any bookings of more than two (2) days and a booking fee of GBP5.00 applies.
4. The deposit will be for one third of the total booking value of bookings for more than two (2) days, normally payable within five (5) working days, unless this means that payment will not be received within four (4) days of date of arrival, then it should be received sooner.
5. Upon booking please provide us with your full name(s), address a land-line phone number and preferably a mobile phone number.
Should you for any reason be unable to make your stay with us, we would require a minimum notice period of 96 hours and then any deposit minus the booking fee will be refunded in full.
Any cancellations within 96 hours of your original booking will, without exception, incur a charge of no less than half the booking value. No-shows will incur a charge equal to the booking value.
Policy subject to change - please always verify before your stay